/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Another Design Team Member to meet

Thanks to everyone who replied and said they are looking forward to the new Scrapbooking area! I can't wait to get started there too!

Today I would like you to meet another member of the H2H team - Lisa Stenz:


Here is a little about Lisa:

"Hi there. My name is Lisa Stenz. I was a graphic designer for 10 years before becoming a “Stay-at-Home-Mommy” to my kiddos Ryan (7) and Hannah (4). I have been married to my wonderful husband Andy for 10 years. We live in Temecula, California which is just north of San Diego. I was introduced to D.O.T.S. in 1993. I hosted a party at that time and remember thinking how much fun it would be to someday become a Consultant. It wasn't until 10 years later after my son was born and I got more “into” scrapbooking, that I came across an ad on the back of Creating Keepsakes Magazine for a company called Close to my Heart. I had no idea that CTMH used to be D.O.T.S. and was excited to sign up. The rest, as they say, is history.


I absolutely love to create. If I go too long without creating something, I get antsy. I suppose being addicted to crafting is better than the alternatives out there. LOL! I was honored to be invited to be part of the new H2H Design Team and am excited to share my H2H Challenge creations with you. I can't wait to see what you create as well!"

Welcome Lisa - we look forward to your creations!
 
More introductions tomorrow!

1 comment:

Lorrinda said...

I'm so excited to be on the DT with you Lisa! I've been a fan for a long time!