/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

DT Call reminder and SCRAPBOOK layout!

This month's scrapbook layout by Cheryl is a little late but I know you're all busy with holiday happenings so I know you'll forgive me!

Before I direct you to the sketch and sample however, I want to remind you about our Design Team call. So far, I have received very few applications so we need more people to apply!! Please consider trying out for the team and send your application to me today. Details on how to apply can be found in a post below.

Now for our next scrapbooking "challenge". You can find Cheryl's wonderful sketch and sample layout on our H2H Scrapbooking page. Check it out and play along. You know you have photos that need to go into albums!

Have a wonderful holiday!

1 comment:

comopark1886 said...

I finally got my scrapbook layout completed! This was a great sketch. Easy to work with!