/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Welcome to our September Guest DT Amy!

Before our new month starts, I want to thank Lori for joining us in August as our Guest DT and welcome Amy as September's Guest! Let's learn a little about Amy:



"My name is Amy Edwards. I live in Northern Illinois with my family. I have 3 girls, Danielle, Savannah & Maizie. I have always loved art. I started coloring and drawing as a young girl and then my aunt taught me how to paint, Rosemalling and folk art stuff. I started my college carrer majoring in Art...and then the kids came. I switched to finger piants and crayons. I always took tons of photos and was introduced to scrapbooking right after I had my second daughter in 1995 and shortly after that I started stamping. The rest is papercrafting history! I currently try to balance my love for scrapbooking and the quick ease that I find making cards. I love to make mini-albums and have recently fallen in love with my Cricut.

 
When I am not doing papercrafts you can find me hanging out with the family. I also love to read, watch movies, and explore the world around me".
 
 
Stop by and leave a welcome for Amy at her blog, Paisleys Playhouse. We're looking forward to seeing Amy's creations! Don't forget, you have until Saturday at 10 pm EST to enter any of our August challenges and you could be our next Guest DT! See you Monday for a brand new month of inspiration and challenges!

1 comment:

Jen Mc said...

Hi Amy! YEA!!!!!!!!