/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Our May Guest Designer

Won't you join me in welcoming our May Guest Designer, Kelly Brandt?  She's probably no stranger to you Heart 2 Heart fans, because not only was she our March Top Chick, but she has participated in every single challenge so far this year.  That's right, EVERY. SINGLE. CHALLENGE!
Here's what she writes:
Hi! My name is Kelly, and I live in Kamloops, BC.  My hubby and I have two great sons (19 and 22), and two great dogs. I am a Business Administrator by day and a paper-a-holic for life. I have a Doctorate in the Close to My Heart Training Academy.
 
My crafting craziness was set in motion when my friend forced me to do my first scrapbook.  Oh, it was painful and I never wanted to do it! It was of my youngest son's hockey days. Well by the time that weekend was over, I was hooked and haven't looked back!  Five years now, thank you Sharon! Next came a Cricut, a Big Shot and a room dedicated to scrapping in the house. Now it is an obsession for sure, and a way of relaxing and having the feeling of being free from everyday stuff. I have sold CTMH for two years and have two groups of awesome ladies in my monthly clubs. I love to blog so I can share what I love, and hopefully instill this great craft in others.
 
I am thrilled to be the May guest designer for H2H, as it is my favorite challenge out there, and one that I am totally dedicated too.
 
Happy crafting.
 
Kelly
Thanks, Kelly, for joining us this month!  We look forward to your creative take on our May challenges, which will begin on Monday.  

Remember, you have until Saturday to complete our final April challenge.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome, Kelly! I knew it was only a matter of time before you became our guest designer! Gee, I wonder why? Ha ha! Love your artwork and look forward to seeing more this month!

Katy said...

Welcome, Kelly B! Can't wait to see what creative you things you come up with...always a pleasure!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Awesome! Can't wait for the May challenges! Congrats, Kelly! :)

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Congrats Kelly! Looking forward to seeing your awesome creations.

Scrapperchic said...

thanks everyone, glad to be back once again :)