/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Welcome Our November Guest Designer

We are excited to welcome Hansi Brittain BACK again as Guest Designer!  She earned a guest spot on the DT earlier this year, and if you've seen her work, you can understand why she's frequently been in the Top 10.

Here's what she has to say:
The creative process soothes my soul.  Who can think about the complications of life when you are creating?  I fell in with a group of amazing women who get together for fellowship, fun and paper crafting.   One day, a friend invited me to a monthly group to which she belonged ...just for fun.. .no need to buy anything…  Yeah, right!  I loved the Close to My Heart products and have been a very good customer ever since.  It was in monthly group that I discovered card making which has become both therapy and ministry.  After I get the pleasure of making something, I can brighten someone’s day by giving it away.  By participating in challenge blogs, I have learned so much from fellow crafters who share their work and techniques and have also been inspired to the Close To My Heart team. Because I am still in the process of setting up my business, I have not yet announced this on my blog, so other than my consultant/upline, y'all are the first to know! I am honored and humbled to be the guest designer this month.

Oh, and about the picture: There are very few pictures of me, the family photographer, so my husband snapped this one of me dressed up to give out Halloween candy. It might explain why I love the Eek and Shriek stamp set so much!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Congratulations! Glad to have you...we always enjoy seeing your projects!