/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Please Welcome our April Guest Designer!

Has spring fever hit anyone else?  We are on break this week, which helps to explain (a little bit at least) why I am posting a bit later than I would like.  Please join me in welcoming our amazing April guest designer, Katrina Brown!
Katrina writes:
I am so excited to share some of my “scrappy” ideas with you this month as a guest designer!  I hope I can give some inspiration as so many have inspired me here at Heart 2 Heart! 

“Research” as my son and husband call it is one of my favorite pastimes.  I am entertained and inspired by all the videos from CTMH, the pictures on CTMH site, and of course the great creations on Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog!  

I think I like the creative process more than the actual project itself; I believe that is a trait I take after my dad who would always do all the work to figure out something and then not actually make it!  

I adore my family, friends, photography, horses, music, and paper!  When I can combine two or more from that list, I’m ecstatic! 

My favs:  periwinkle, bread, ice cream, coffee, flip flops, jeans, Brahms, Donny Osmond, ,,,and a day without a clock!  You can fill in the categories!  

I love, love, love my CTMH consultant!  I’ve known her since the moment she came into this crafty world........she’s my daughter!  Four generations of us enjoy spending time together playing with all the goodies from CTMH; how much better does it get?

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Welcome to H2H, Katrina! We are excited to see all of your creations for the month of April! :)

DebR said...

Welcome Katrina to H2H!