/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Friday, August 1, 2014

August's "Inspired by..." Series & Scrapbooking Challenge

For the month of August, we here at Heart to Heart will inspire you with our "inspired by..." series.  Of course we are all being inspired by the release of the new CTMH Annual Inspirations Idea Book!
Before I unveil our August Inspired by... scrapbook challenge, I'd like to introduce our guest designer, Gail Gross.
Hello!  My name is Gail Gross and I’m so excited to be a guest design team member this month.  Challenges have become a source of inspiration to stretch my creativity.  Heart 2 Heart is special because it is a CTMH community.  I’ve been a consultant since 2011, and my upline is the consultant who did the gatherings back when I was introduced to stamping over 16 years ago!  Then it was a social outlet for my group of homeschooling moms.  Now, it’s a passion.  My husband of 28 years is a huge support in all that I undertake, and even though my two boys out of the house, they still give feedback on my projects.   My biggest challenge is keeping the dog from eating my projects – she has an affinity for paper.  I just returned from the CTMH Convention and am looking forward to working with the great new products for the challenges this month.   It will be fun to see what you come up with as well, so please, join in!

Thanks for joining us this month, Gail!

Our August scrapbooking theme is Inspired by... nature!  We can't wait to see how you interpret this theme.  There's just one more thing: you need to also incorporate some distressing on your layout.  How you accomplish this is up to you, so be sure to share your technique.

Now, are you ready to be inspired?
Guest Designer Gail

Lauren

Allie
You will have until the end of the month to participate in this month's Inspired by Nature scrapbook challenge.  We can't wait to see how you interpret this!  Don't forget that this challenge must use some CTMH product and be some type of photo art/scrapbooking project.

1 comment:

Haley D. said...

Beautiful layouts, ladies!